[Insight-users] Change output file type

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 1 19:30:38 EDT 2010

Hi Stephen,

The image that this example is trying to save
are of pixel type "float".

PNG does not support this pixel type.

It was my mistake to suggest you to use PNG
without having checked first on the pixel type.

Please use MetaImage (extension .mhd).

Note also that by adding a try/catch block around the
Update() call of the writers, the error message becomes
a lot more informative.

We have committed those changes to the CVS version
of this example.