[Insight-users] Managed ITK problem

Ali Habib ali.mahmoud.habib at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:38:03 EDT 2009

Dear Dan,

I develop a aproject using c# , I read a ct 2D slices and reconstruct to
build 3D skull , after that I want to apply Finite elemet analysis to the 3d
SKULL  , to the jaw , to remove the deformation in the jaw

I am familiar to .NET and I did the first and second steps which are read
and reconstruct the skull

any advice please