[Insight-users] SetNextCell function for itkMesh?

David Doria daviddoria+itk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:29:20 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 4:59 AM, Alexandre GOUAILLARD <agouaillard at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I can do that.
> Luis, bill, there would be no modification to the current API, and it would
> also be transparent for QEMesh, is it a go ?
>
> alex.

Alexandre,

Luis said it sounded fine the other day - he recommended calling it
AddCell().  He was concerned, though, that then people would wonder where
AddPoint, AddBoundaryCell, AddPointData, AddCellData are. I agree with
AddPoint, but I'm not familiar with BoundaryCell's, so I can't comment on
that. PointData and CellData are big "replace the whole data set" functions,
right? So incremental changes there are not necessary.

Thanks,

David