[Insight-users] AffineTransform not working with a segmented volume(but works with the original volume!)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Sep 13 10:48:10 EDT 2009

Hi Juliette,

Can you please describe what you get when you run this in the
segmented dataset ?

When you say that

                            "It is not working...."

Do you mean that:

1) It doesn't compile ?
2) It compiles but produces a segmentation fault at run-time ?
3) It generates an exception at run-time ?
4) It runs without errors, but the output image is unsatisfactory ?

Please be more precise on your description of the problem.