[Insight-users] Newbie question: How to create polygons?

Jazz Kartell jazzkartell at gmx.de
Sat Mar 21 09:16:25 EDT 2009

Hi to everyone,

I'm completely new to ITK, so please be lenient toward me...
At the moment i'm very overhelmed with all the functionality included in
ITK.

So here is what i want to do:

Input is a simple .png file including black filled forms on white
background.
Goal is to extract these forms in seperate files (one for each form).
The extracted region should be included in a polygon with predefined
amount of vertices.

Could you give me an advice, how i can enclose regions in polygons?

Thank you very much in advance

Best regards

Benjamin Kirchholtes