[Insight-users] Re-Submitting simple question - somebody please answer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 30 13:43:34 EDT 2009

Hi  Asamwm,

Here is the pseudo-code of what you may want to do

   A) Initialize the image:
        This includes calling

             a) SetRegions()
             b)  Allocate()
             c)  SetOrigin()
             d)  SetSpacing()
             e)  SetDirection

        if you have an example image, you can get
        (c,d,e) by calling CopyInformation( exampleImage).

     B) At every iteration, of your relabeling
          you just need to call

                FillBuffer( 0 )

          there is no need for you to reallocate the image.