[Insight-users] labeling by reconstruction available? Thanks for ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 30 13:35:58 EDT 2009

Hi Lynx,

You can use ITK both from C++ and Python.

It all comes down to what you are more familiar with.

Note that the python wrapping offers a subset of the
possible pixel types that could be used in ITK.  So,
as long as the pixel types of your interest are included
in the wrapping, then you can choose either path.