[Insight-users] Convert Zeiss .zvi files

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Jun 29 18:01:58 EDT 2009

Le 29 juin 09 à 22:45, Darren Weber a écrit :

> (it should be fairly easy to provide python26 or python3x wrapping
> whenever they are reliable or preferred platforms

Just a small note on python version compatibility:
* There is no python 3 support at this time (neither with wrapitk from
ITK - that's version 0.2 - neither with wrapitk from googlecode -
that's version 0.3). I've barely began to think about how to maintain
both python 2.X and python 3.X versions usable in wrapitk 0.3.
* Python 2.6 should produce quite annoying warnings with the wrapitk
0.2, but is working fine with 0.3, because of the newer swig used.
* Older python versions are fine with wrapitk 0.2 and 0.3.

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)