[Insight-users] BinaryImageToLabelMapFilter

David Pastor david.pastor at die.upm.es
Wed Jan 7 06:11:35 EST 2009

Dear all,

I'm having problems with BinaryImageToLabelMapFilter when trying to convert the output of a RegionalMaximaImageFilter or the leaves of a ConnectedComponentTree to a LabelMap. The problem is:

binaryattributemorphology\itkBinaryImageToLabelMapFilter.txx(402) : error C3861: 'setConnectivityPrevious': identifier not found

I'm not sure what the problem is. What does this method depends on? I presume that it is related to the input as I've used it with a Thresholding filter and it worked ok. Is there any constrain for the binary input image?

Thanks
david pastor