[Insight-users] Can ITK read mat format files (matlab format) – Time testing tools ?

Nora Nora nora_droit at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 2 08:39:44 EST 2009

Hi all ITK users,
I have data in mat format witch I want to pass as input images in my registration process.
Could ITK read mat format or I must convert it?
I need to compare my registration algorithm with other registration techniques in term of accuracy and running time. I find such comparison in most registration papers using ITK-VTK software,but I don’t know how they did it.
Are there in ITK or VTK  tools that provide running time for an algorithm? Or,  are there ITK applications already developed for this purpose?
 Best regards,
Nora