[Insight-users] Linking problem when using itk

李健 rongx2 at live.cn
Fri Feb 13 14:22:34 EST 2009

Dear all:

I wrote a class to implement some member functions of itk using Linux. The class declaration is in a flie named by importITK.h, and the class definition is in a file named by importITK.cpp. And I wrote a fuction main() in a file named by test.cxx to invoke that class. I included all needed header files in three files. But something's wrong during liking in main() function: undefined reference to member functions of the class I created.

Here is my CMakeLists.txt:

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)IF(ITK_FOUND)  INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})ELSE(ITK_FOUND)  MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR          "ITK not found. Please set ITK_DIR.")ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)
ADD_EXECUTABLE(test test.cxx importITK.cpp)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(test ITKCommon ITKBasicFilters ITKIO)

I think maybe something's wrong about the CmakeLists.txt I wrote.

Thanks a lot.