[Insight-users] add and remove subimages

David Pastor david.pastor at die.upm.es
Wed Dec 2 07:02:38 EST 2009

Hi Luis,

It would be at the end or at the beginning. In this case I just pretend to
insert and remove images without arithmetic operations.

And certainly the image size should be updated after the removal or the
insertion (no substitutions or holes are expected either).

So basically I need insertion and deletion of N-1 D images into/from N D
images and adjust the origin and size of the resulting N D image (end and
beginning)

I imagine than deletion can be achieved by selecting an interest region and
then adjust the origin.
Insertion might be more tricky.

It would be nice to have some general insertion/deletion/replacement methods
though.

Another issue would be if we can work with negative index positions. The
point is that I need markers to be placed outside the LargestPossibleRegion,
so i have to make the image size grow without affecting the content more
than a shift in the growing dimension in respect of the new origin.

I hope this is clearer now.

thanks
david