[Insight-users] Plotting BSpline controlpoints/deformation vectors?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 15 20:46:08 EDT 2009

Hi Motes,

Something that comes to mind is that you could mark the closest
pixels to your control points in the image that you are saving.

E.g. if you are using a CT image, you could use values around
2000 to highlight the closest pixel to every control point.

A second option is that you could create an itkMesh with these
points, save it as a vtkPolyData in a .vtk legacy file by  using the
itkVTKPolyDataWriter, and load it into Paraview, along with your
2D image, then use the Glyph filter on the loaded vtkPolyData.

You may also find useful this paper from the Insight Journal:

"Gridding Graphic Graticules"
by Tustison N., Avants B., Gee J.
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/140
http://hdl.handle.net/1926/475