[Insight-users] ImageIterator

sreejith rajkumar sreejithraj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:13:59 EDT 2008

Hi All

I have an input Nifti Image which is 3D and in vector format. Using ImageJ I
see that the value of the pixels are in between 0.00(32768) and
3.00(32771)(the image is a result of KmeansClustering where the input is a
3D image with 3 Bands and clustering is done for 4 classes). But after
iterating and writing the output iterator, the output is always a black one
with every pixel having value -12851.00(19917). This is the case with every
iterator mentioned in the Software Guide. I have set both the iterators to
the same vector type. Please tell me where I am going wrong.

Sincerely
Sreejith