[Insight-users] Is there an existing filter to combine several scalar-valued image to form a vector-valued image?

Hua-Mei Chen huameichen0523 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 21:01:17 EDT 2008

Dear ITK users,

        I know there is a filter that can extract components from vector
images. But, I am wondering that if there is any existing filter that
performs the job the other way around? I meant, combining several
scalar-valued image to form one vector-valued image. It is not difficult to
write one (I hope), but it is nice if there is an existing one already.
Thank you in advance.

Chen