[Insight-users] help ? geodesic active contour shape prior filter

xiaolong li leo.bioengineer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:38:58 EST 2008

hi,

i have test the example for the geodesic prior shape filter in the tutorial,
it works, now i want to build my own application. I guess the steps should
be

1) prepare training set and segment to binary images
2) apply signed distance filter to segmented images to make mha files
3) feed mha files to PCAShape filters to generate mean and principle modes
(mha)
4) feed new image, mean, and mode mha to geodeic prior shape filter

i use some very simple pictures (grey backgroud, black box with different
location )  to test, however, the outcome  is black image , as well as
picture5 and picture 6, i wonder anyone can give me some suggestions? thanks

regards

leo