[Insight-users] Range filter or Hurst operator?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 29 10:11:06 EDT 2008

Hi Vijay,

Unfortunately, ITK doesn't have an implementation of the
Range filter or the Hurst operator.

You will find the alphabetical list of ITK classes at:

       http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classes.html

You may find interesting to look at:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Statistics_1_1GreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixTextureCoefficientsCalculator.html

and