[Insight-users] importing GUI updates in FLUID to a C++ class in Visual studio 2008

Shady Shidfar shady_shidfar at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 14:25:05 EDT 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Shady Shidfar <shady_shidfar at yahoo.com>
To: insight-users at itk.org
Sent: Sunday, 22 June, 2008 4:42:59 PM
Subject: [Insight-users] (no subject)

Hi everyone, I've just started using FLUID to design an interface for my ITK codes. I'm using Visual studio 2008. I've downloaded a project named myITKGUI which includes ITK, VTK and FLTK (http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eklund/teaching/cs294/). I need to add components to the GUI. If I do that through FLUID and update the .fl file how can I see the changes in my built C++ project.
Even I don't want to use myITKGUI, how can I add the .fl file to my c++ project and update the C++ project whenever I make changes to the .fl GUI.
Thanks
Shaady
Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.