[Insight-users] ITK Image Registration

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Tue Jun 17 11:28:00 EDT 2008

Hi Shoosh,

I have submitted a diffeomorphic registration algorithm to the insight
journal last year:
http://hdl.handle.net/1926/510

The code should be easy to integrate within an ITK development
environment and should follow ITK's features (cross-platform, N
dimensionnal, ...).

If you find it useful, you're welcome to post a review :)

You might also want to try it within a complete medical image
processing software. This algorithm is indeed integrated within
MedINRIA:
http://www.inria.fr/sophia/asclepios/software/MedINRIA/

Regards,
Tom Vercauteren