[Insight-users] visual basic animation need help...plz

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jun 4 15:18:10 EDT 2008

Hi Sam,

We can point you to examples on how to do this from C++...
you may have to interface to them from Visual Basic...

You will find examples on how to read DICOM series in
the directory:

               Insight/Examples/IO

You should also read the following paper in the Insight Journal:

"How to use ITK and MFC"
by Yong Su
http://insight-journal.org/midas/handle.php?handle=1926/479