[Insight-users] ITK CVS (June 03, 2008) with CMake 2.6 Install Error

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Jun 3 14:21:50 EDT 2008

What its telling you is that you configured your binary tree using an
older version of CMake and then used a newer version of CMake on the
same binary tree.

When you upgrade your build tool (CMake), be sure to completely wipe
out the binary directory and start your configure/build process from
scratch.

--
karthik