[Insight-users] Re: itk java bindings with VS 2005 Express

Aron Helser helser at 3rdtech.com
Sat Feb 9 14:23:09 EST 2008

I've found that, consistent with previous messages to this list, VS .Net
2003 professional works correctly to with Java wrapping turned on.

Have any other ITK users successfully compiled with VS 2005 Express with
Java wrapping turned on?
If so, may I ask what your CMake setting for CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is?
For VS 2003 it is this:
C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1.NET/Common7/IDE/devenv.com
but that doesn't exist for VS 2005 Express.

How did you have to modify that 'make' command so it could find windows.h?

Thanks,
Aron