[Insight-users] How to use the examples in insightApplications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 22 08:50:13 EST 2008

Hi orientation f

Normally the executables of InsightApplications are put in the
subdirectories of each project.

However, if you set up the EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH, then you will
find the executables in that directory.

An empirical solution is to simply use the Windows search tool
on the InsightApplications directory and search for all .exe
files.

Please let us know what you find.