[Insight-users] Running ITK exe from different platform + LINUX + MATLAB System call

robertsen p itkseeker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:02:28 EST 2008

Dear All

I am new to the ITK, But really fascinated about its capability and
robustness. However I am facing following problem

1. When I successfully run my project x.cxx....x.exe is generated in debug
folder. It is working fine on my machine.
when I copied my debug folder to my friends machine same configuration
(Windows + VC++ 2007) but no ITK installed.
It doesnt work.

However When I build ITK on my machine I used shared Library ON.

2. Now , I wanted to use My ITK exe to be worked on our cluster (Linux +
Matlab)

What I want is that,

/// With in cluster (uses Linux + Matlab build)

System('myITK.exe param1 param2 ...');

PS: myITK.exe is build on my laptop (windows)

Can any one help me! I really want to use ITK in my Matlab project. But
unfortunately my cluster is on Linux.....can any one let me know how to
resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Robert