[Insight-users] ITK -TCON 2.0 : Second Life : TRAINING TOUR : ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 20 13:41:09 EDT 2008

As you setup your SL client, and try to get familiar with
Second Life, here are several interesting academic locations
that you may want to visit:

     http://secondlifegrid.net/programs/education

In particular, you may want to click on the links below
to teleport to the following locations:

   * MIT (SL Campus)
     http://slurl.com/secondlife/MIT/51/35/23/

   * Harvard University (SL Campus)
     http://slurl.com/secondlife/Berkman/105/74/35

   * Georgia Tech (Augmented Reality)
     http://slurl.com/secondlife/Augmented%20Reality/48/72/37

   * University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (SL main Campus)
     http://slurl.com/secondlife/UNC%20CH/126/126/30/

   * Princeton University (SL Campus)
     http://slurl.com/secondlife/Princeton%20University/152/144/23

   * New York University (SL Campus)
     http://slurl.com/secondlife/Campus/124/180/32

   * San Diego State University (SL Campus)
     http://slurl.com/secondlife/Meadowbrook/244/59/34

This may help convince your supervisor and co-workers that
you are not playing video games at work, and that you are
actually engaged in a professional activity,...

    at least when you are attending the ITK tcon.   :-)

Please let us know if you have any questions,