[Insight-users] lsm reader fails for 2 channels ?

Alexandre GOUAILLARD hanfei at caltech.edu
Tue Sep 18 23:41:12 EDT 2007

Hi dan,

As far as I know, vtkLSMReader is part of the BioImageXD source code, which
is under GPL. We would like our code to be BSD and thus can not integrate
that file in our repository. We could have a separate tool, but it is nt
really satisfactory.

Please send over the LSM file technical document, I'll evaluate the amount
of work to improve the actual itk LSM reader. Thanks in advance, LSM reader
is a must for us.

Another option would be to have the original author of the vtkLSMReader to
grant me permission to use their file as an inspiration (i.e. To provide me
the file under a BSD-ish licence). Is there any of them on the ITK mailing
list?

It looks like it's a bug of the ITK implementation anyway.

alex