[Insight-users] problems using itkVectorResampleImageFilter

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:26:17 EDT 2007

Hi Yogesh,

It seems the VectorResampleImageFilter requires a pixel type which has
the number of dimensions defined at compile time, not run-time: any
type derived from FixedArray should work (eg. Vector,
CovariantVector). I'm not exactly sure why -- it's a little outside my
realm of knowledge. Any other takers?

It should be possible to implement a templated function which can
delegate to a filter with the correct number of dimensions at
run-time:
   Eg. see http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2002-June/000513.html

HTH

Cheers, Dan