[Insight-users] new ITK guide?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 6 06:24:21 EDT 2007

Hi Ruben,

We are gathering suggestion for the ITK roadmap.

Please feel free to add this to the Wiki page:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Roadmap_2007_2008

Note that the guide may be referring to ITK 2.4,
but thanks to out backward compatibility policy,
all the code described in the Software Guide
still applies to today's CVS version of ITK.

In that sense, the guide is not really "outdated".

That being said, there is a wealth of new material
that it will be nice to add to the guide.