[Insight-users] question about save itkMesh

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Sep 3 18:45:25 EDT 2007

Hi Quan,

You may want to use the class

      Insight/Code/Review/
         itkVTKPolyDataWriter.*

Note that you will have to insert a small
modification, since this class assumes that
the Mesh is a 3D mesh composed of triangular
faces.

In you case, however you have a polyline.

Note that the Curve2DExtractor *DOES NOT* form
lines. It only detects pixels that are good
candidate to be part of a line.  I assume that
somehow you are venturing to connecting pixels
with their close neighbors in order to form lines.

   Is that the case ?

     Please let us know,