[Insight-users] Visualising ITK-made labels by paraview (vtk)

Ali - saveez at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:15:50 EDT 2007

Luis,

It seems to refer to this on page 561:

typedef itk::Functor::ScalarToRGBPixelFunctor<unsigned long>
ColorMapFunctorType;
typedef itk::UnaryFunctorImageFilter<LabeledImageType,
RGBImageType, ColorMapFunctorType> ColorMapFilterType;
ColorMapFilterType::Pointer colormapper = ColorMapFilterType::New();

I use WrapITK-Python, and WrapITK does not support functors. Is there any other non-functor ways of doing this which does not involve creating a new image filter in c++?