[Insight-users] about region growing

Xabier Artaechevarria Artieda xabiarta at unav.es
Fri Nov 30 05:42:50 EST 2007

Hi Zhang Tuo,

You can use ConnectedThresholdImageFilter in 3D.
I would recommend having a look at the ITK Software Guide. You will
see that, generally, you can use all filters in N dimensions.
You just need to set the template parameters accordingly.
For example, you will need to set:

typedef itk::Image< unsigned short,  3 >   InputImageType;

and so on.

Good luck,
Xabi

--