[Insight-users] All python tests fail

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Nov 27 16:17:26 EST 2007

Hi Marco,

It seem that you have used both WrapITK and ITK_CSWIG_PYTHON. I don't
think that this combination has been tested.
You should try to set ITK_CSWIG_PYTHON to OFF, to disable the older
wrapping method.

Please let us know if it fix the problem, so we can add an error
during the configuration process if the user have turned on the two
wrapping process.

Regards,

Gaëtan