[Insight-users] passing vtkImageData through vtk to itk to vtk

Mark E Roberts mroberts at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Nov 1 12:21:23 EDT 2007

Dear Kent,

Thank you very much for not only your prompt response but the great direction you pointed me in. But I have a few more questions that popped up.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to write in my CMake file to reference the KWImageIO libraries, can you offer any help? And where should I stick the folder with the .cxx files? Should I rebuild ITK?

Thanks for the help.
Mark