[Insight-users] Hi

Tao Li taotao12 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu May 24 05:46:24 EDT 2007

Hi:
    I am a senior CS student from USTC(Univ. of Sci.&Tech. of China). I am a
beginer of ITK. I met a problem and hope you can solve it, thank you.

    Here is the problem:
    Follow the instruction of ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf, I downloaded ITK and built it
with CMake(I turned off BUILD_TESTING and BUILD_EXAMPLES). After this, I get the
'ITK.sln'(my programming environment is VC.net 2003). When I open and compile it,
there 2 kinds of errors(each kind happened many times):

    1). errors happend when generate 'lib.exe'.

    2). invalid integer expression("#if !VCL_COMPLEX_POW_WORKS && !defined
VCL_CMATH_POW_DECLARED" in vcl_cmath.h)

    Thank you very much for your time.

    Regards
    Li Tao