[Insight-users] NthElementImageAdaptor and ImageRegionIterators

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 23 09:37:20 EDT 2007

Hi Tomas,

It is a long story, but it comes down to the fact that
the IteratorsWithIndex provide better support for
image adaptors than the other iterators.

You may want to read the chapter on Image Iterators
in the ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

BTW:

What was your motivation for changing the Iterators ?