[Insight-users] How to find information about ITK and isosurfaces

Catherine Peloquin cepeloquin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:03:50 EST 2007

The isosurfaces are indeed for visualization.  I am examining combining ITK
and VTK, but I have a my own application that I would prefer to use, which
is why I am trying to find out where the pixel intensities for the image are
stored, what type the pixel intensities are, how they are passed into the
isosurfacing part of ITK, and where the marching cubes algorithm is located
in the source code.

As I mentioned, I have already searched the mailing list and the manual.
Where can I find this information?

Thanks,
Catherine Peloquin