[Insight-users] Compile itkapplications and FLTK

Luke luke_qz at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 14:28:28 EST 2007

Hi, how are you?

I was compiling itkapplication for VS2005. I have compiled fltk-1.1.7-source on my computer. And the compiled libraries are in \lib directory. They are named as fltkimages.lib, fltkforms.lib and fltkgl.lib etc.

In CMake, I set FLTK_IMAGE_LIBRARY and others to these libraries specifically.

However, when I try to compile itkapplication in VS2005, there are couple link errors that ask for fltk_images.lib.  I can change the configuration in VS2005 one by one and it compiled smoothly.

But, how can I change it in CMake so that I can do it more gracefully? Is it a bug or something?

Regards!

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html