[Insight-users] Registration interpolation function choice

Felix Bollenbeck bollen at ipk-gatersleben.de
Mon Mar 12 05:29:16 EST 2007

Hi ITKers,

Im using the B-Spline deformable transform for registering intensity 2D
images.

The computation of the transform works fine (takes a while though:), Im
using a 10x10 grid on 1800x1500 images...).

Nevertheless the output itself is sub-optimal:

the transform and resampling causes black spots or holes in the image.

I think, this is caused by the interpolation function, which is linear
at the moment.

has anybody experienced similar problems?  I would like to avoid a more
costly interpolation function...

Thanks in advance,

    felix.