[Insight-users] Loading a series of TIFF files - all slices are same

Urlek crapie at email.si
Sun Mar 11 19:06:55 EST 2007

Hi,

  I am trying to load a series of 2D TIFF files to form a 3D image. I
started with the example from the ITK software guide (ImageSeriesReadWrite)
and changed a couple of things to make it read TIFFs instead of PNGs:
1)    include "itkTIFFImageIO.h";
2)    reader->SetImageIO( itk::TIFFImageIO::New() );
3)    nameGenerator->SetSeriesFormat( "Img%03d.tiff" );

The program compiles and runs without any exceptions. But all the slices of
the output image stack are just one of the images in the input series -
repeated all over! However, if I change back to inputing PNG files, the
program does what it should!

What is wrong? Is it me or is it a bug?