[Insight-users] Accessing Low Level Codes

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 5 07:58:21 EST 2007

Hi Hakan,

                ITK is fully Open Source.

When you download the software you have access to the source
code of the entire project.

You will find .cxx and .txx files.

The .txx files contain the implementation of templated classes.
The .cxx files contain the implementation of non-templated classes.

You may find useful to read the Tutorials

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

and to read the ITK Software Guide:

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf