[Insight-users] RE: WrapITK error

Zhu, Yaoyao (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zhuyao at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jun 22 14:51:27 EDT 2007

Gaëtan,

My class path is correct. I found out what is wrong:

I went to binary codes directory, under Wrapping/WrapITK/Java/

There are InsightToolkit.jar and a directory "InsightToolkit":
Both of itkImageFileReaderJNI/ itkImageFileWriterJNI only have *.java file and not class files.

I extracted InsightToolkit.jar, the same thing.

So maybe the script doesn't compile these java files. When I do "make" nothing is wrong. Could you please check it for me?

Yaoyao