[Insight-users] ImageSeriesReadWrite only reads first file.

Emma Ryan eryanvtk at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 10:48:29 EDT 2007

The files are named as file000.png, file001.png, ...file031.png.

The .vtk file generated is of a decent size. Also, when I read in the .vtk and write out Image series, using the ImageReadImageSeriesWrite.cpp file,  I can recreate the original 32 2D slices.

I am simply not able to view them using volview. Any clues !  Volview does ask for Z-spacing and units, but then it displays nothing.

Emma