[Insight-users] Dicom Tag(0020,0037)

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 09:24:10 EDT 2007

Hi all,
  As we know the dicom tag(0020,0037) print out the Image orientation and it is consisted of the value from row and column direction cosine of the image orientation.Can any body tell me about its order?I mean as it is 6 element in the string,are the first three belongs to the row direction and second three belong to the column direction.
  Suppose Xxyz are the values from the row and Yxyz The values from column,is the order like:
  [Xx,Xy,Xz,Yx,Yy,Yz]
  or something else.
  Thanks in advance,
  Alireza