[Insight-users] Cartesian to polar filter in ITK

Ali - saveez at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 21:27:44 EST 2007

Hi,I am trying to 'map' the pixels of images in Cartesian to polarand log-polar coordinates. By 'mapping' I mean the whole imageintensity is needed to be redistributed. For example image of a circle in Cartesian must be mapped to an image of a square in polarspace. This needs the implementation of an image-to-image filter.Is such a filter already available in ITK? If not, which filter is the closest one to start with? (The Hough transform?)