[Insight-users] Level Set Segmentation

Benjamin Smith brsmith at sfu.ca
Mon Jan 8 11:56:46 EST 2007

Good morning Maria,

I have an ITK implementation of the Chan-Vese "Active Contours without Edges
for Vector Valued Images" paper (
http://www.math.ucla.edu/~lvese/PAPERS/JVCIR2000.pdf).  This paper details a
level set method to create a segmentation which can be based on spectral
information (take a look at some of the examples in the paper).  If this
might be applicable to your problem, I would be interested in sharing the
code and / or discussing further.

Cheers,

Benjamin Smith