[Insight-users] WrapITK Python and SWIG

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sat Feb 24 08:02:47 EST 2007

Hi,

Everything seems to be ok with your build. I think you have a problem with
your python path. You have 2 options:
  - continue to use wrapitk in th build tree. If you do so, you must put 2
paths in you PYTHONPATH:
    - BUILDPATH/bin
    - BUILDPATH/Wrapping/WrapITK/Python
  - install ITK and WrapITK, and simply set your PYTHONPATH to
/usr/local/lib/InsightToolkit/WrapITK/Python (adapt to your prefix)

please let me know if udapting the PYTHONPATH make things work :-)

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann