[Insight-users] FEMRegistration warped image orientation

Felix Bollenbeck bollen at ipk-gatersleben.de
Thu Feb 22 02:41:02 EST 2007

Hi all!

I'm using FEMRegistrationFilter for deformable Registration of 2D images.
I have problems, I couldnt figure otu so far:

1. Are the parameters for the parameter file documented somewhere?

2. A call to

registrationFilter->WriteWarpedImage(outputImageName);

throws

ERROR: Analyze 7.5 File Format Only Allows RPI, PIR, and RIP Orientation
here2Aborted (core dumped)

How can I tackle this problem - I read about the supported image
orientations, but where and how can I set the orientation for the warped
image inside FEMRegistrationFilter?

Cheers,

Felix.

contact:
bollen at ipk-gatersleben.de
Leibniz-Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research (IPK)
Pattern Recognition Group (PRG) / Department of Cytogenetics
Corrensstr. 3, D-06466 Gatersleben, Germany.   (Room A-0.06)
Tel./Fax: ++49 (0) 39482  - 5 344 / - 5 137.