[Insight-users] point set to image registration results

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 04:08:58 EST 2007

At the end of the Point set to image registration I got some result parameters;I don't want to apply these parameters to image (my raw data) which I selected it as a moving image. In order  not to consume time. I think to apply these parameters to my point set data . . So How can I apply the final parameters to my point set data.I hope I could explain my problem.
Thank you
Tony

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front