[Insight-users] Problems with Cmake and ImageViewer application

Wu Zheying u0303820 at nus.edu.sg
Tue Feb 20 03:46:48 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am trying out the image viewer application. I have built FLTK already and ITK already, and everything seems to be running ok. But I am experiencing the following errors when configuring using CMAKE:

CMake Error: Cannot find source file
"C:/InsightToolkit-2.8.1/2D/AppImageViewer/ImageViewer.cxx;C:/InsightToolkit-2.8.1/2D/
AppImageViewer/binaries/ImageViewerGUI.cxx for target "ImageViewer"

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in advance.

I am also attaching my cMakeList code below:

PROJECT(ImageViewer)

#IF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )

  FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
  IF(ITK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
  ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
    MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
            "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")
  ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

FIND_PACKAGE(FLTK)
IF (FLTK_FOUND)
  INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES (${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR})
ELSE (FLTK_FOUND)
  MESSAGE( FATAL_ERROR "This application requires FLTK. One of these
components is missing. Please verify configuration")
ENDIF (FLTK_FOUND)

#ENDIF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES (
  ${ImageViewer_SOURCE_DIR}/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer
)

LINK_LIBRARIES (
  ITKBasicFilters
  ITKIO
  ITKFltkImageViewer
)

SET(ImageViewer_GUI_SRCS
  ImageViewerGUI.fl
  )

FLTK_WRAP_UI( ImageViewer ${ImageViewer_GUI_SRCS} )
#ITK_DISABLE_FLTK_GENERATED_WARNINGS("${ImageViewer_GUI_SRCS}")

SET ( ImageViewer_SRCS
  ImageViewer.cxx
  ${ImageViewer_FLTK_UI_SRCS}
  )

ADD_EXECUTABLE( ImageViewer "${ImageViewer_SRCS}" )

Regards
Zheying