[Insight-users] WrapITK, Java and Operators

Jaety Edwards jaety at cs.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 16 17:30:30 EST 2007

Hello all,
Another question about using WrapITK to work with ITK in Java.
Specifically, I was trying to multiply two versors together, but I don't
immediately see any way to do it. I'm just doing the multiplication by hand
at the moment which obviously works, but I'm curious about overloaded
operators in general. In ITK, the versor class overloads the multiplication
operator *.  Overloaded operators don't seem to get mapped by WrapITK, and
looking at the various options in cmake for WrapITK, I don't see any
optional flag to enable operator wrapping either. Just wondered if I'm
missing something obvious or if for some reason overloaded operators are not
supported.
Thanks,
Jaety